Project Life без больших затрат/Inexpensive project life - Crafty Olga

Friday, 4 November 2016

Project Life без больших затрат/Inexpensive project life

Привет всем. Как же давно я хотела начать делать Project Life! Но при одном взгляде на цены на папки и файлы пропадало всякое желание.
Но я нашла выход - сделать все самой!
Благо, что все необходимые материалы можно недорого купить в интернете, а то и найти дома!
Предлагаю видео урок по этой теме=)) 
В общем, начинаю активно делать фотографии и заполнять свой альбом!

Hey guys!
I always wanted to create Project Life, but every time I saw prices for albums and files, desire to make something disappear.
So I decided to create everything by myself. I know that some of you use Fuse tool, but some of us do not have it, so please watch my video to see an easy tutorial


4 comments:

  1. Интересное решение с пилочкой!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Она делает более длинные спайки, и получается быстрее=)

      Delete
  2. You are so amazing, Olga. I cannot afford to buy the heat tool that everyone uses here so I didn't even consider making a page like yours.
    You showed me that I can using a nail file. Such a clever idea!
    Thank you for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn! Yes sometimes tools and other supplies are unaffordable, so we can't create something we really really want! And I am happy that you liked my idea=)) x

      Delete

Оставьте свой комментарий. Пожалуйста, не пишите нецензурных слов и не оставляйте спам-ссылок. Спасибо=)

@templatesyard